I have to like the story.
Each story MUST focus on a hospital staff member.
PLEASE put a disclaimer noting you don't own the characters. You DO own the characters you create.
I would like them to be well written both technically & mechanically.
PLEASE WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE! NO NEEDLESS SWEARING!
If there are huge plot holes, I won't post the story. I'll try to let you know either way.
Keep the characters in character. It's okay if you want to show a diferent side of them, as long as you keep them in character. This IS an EMERGENCY! Fan Fiction Site.
The stories must be complete. If a story is part of a series, each story MUST be complete.
Have fun, be creative. That's what fanfic is for.
1.NO SLASH!This IS a FAMILY SITE.There are OTHER SITES FOR THAT!
2.No rewriting an episode. It's okay to write a missing scene story for an episode as long as you give the episode writer credit and say which episode it's for.
Send it to DOC51@COMCAST.NET AS AN EMAIL ATTACHMENT. Please put "SUBMISSIONS" in the subject line. Please include the following:
1. The title of the story.
2. Your real name so I can give you proper credit.
3. A short description of what the story is about, including if it's part of a series or a sequel to another story.
4. If it's a missing scene story, tell me which episode it's for.
5. What format the attachment is in. I use MS WORD which will read most formats. If you have questions about the mechanics of sending it, email me first. I WON'T do "snailmail." If you send a plain text format you may lose any special characters that are in your story.
6. Challenge responses are subjest to the same guidelines. Please put "CHALLENGE RESPONE" in the subject line. Please include which challenge number you are responding to.
I'll make every effort to read and post your stories in a timely manner.
My thanks to C.J. Smith for her help with the guidelines.